The Barrows do be Hungerin' (itch release)

Just a quick heads up that I've published The Barrows Hunger on my itch.io, and it's available for an absolute absence of dollars as we speak! Had a blast writing this adventure despite some technical difficulties that prevented me from completing as polished a layout as I would have liked. That will come down the line when I'm back in the good graces of my laptop, but for now please check it out and let me know what you think! Proud of a lot of the ideas in this thing. Thanks to Yochai and Chris for running the jam, and to Dyson for the maps and everything he does in general.

Back to regularly scheduled(ish) posts soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 Sights to Stumble Upon in the Bolewood

A Misplaced Kingdom

Calamities for Lost Civilizations